Challah Tray DIY KIT
MESSAGE US WHAT OPTION YOU WOULD LIKE (A, B, or C)
• 12” x 16” Wood Frame
• Fabric background
• 2 pulls for handles with screws
• 2 large wood candles
• 1 large wood grapes
• 1 large wood Kiddush cups
• English Foam letters spelling – SHABBAT SHALOM
• Hebrew Foam letters spelling - שבת שלום <COLOR OF FOAM LETTERS MAY BE DIFFERENT IN ACTUAL KIT THAN IN PHOTO
Kit DOES NOT Includes:
• Screwdriver to attach handles
• Imagination and creativity – you need to provide that
• Foam letters can be painted. They will require 2 or 3 coats of paint. Allow each coat to dry before applying the next coat.
• I used mod podge to glue the fabric to the back of the frame and for the wood appliques to the fabric
• Even though the foam letters have removeable stickers to attach them, I added some mod podge to make them extra secure.
• If mod podge doesn’t seem to be holding for your project, hot glue will work as well.
• Make sure to remove the film over the plastic to prevent a hazy look to your project
• This tray is for decoration only. Do not cut challah on it and do not put it in the dishwasher. A lightly damped cloth can be used to clean the plastic top piece.